The main upgrades and features include a newly milled body and frame, reduced weight, increased air efficiency and a full overhaul of the Luxe bolt engine. Get your order in today for the new DLX Luxe ICE.
Detailed Features of the DLX Luxe Ice Include:
- A fully redesigned bolt system which effectively reduces the guns pressure by 40psi. This means the gun will be softer than ever on brittle paint as well as more efficient than imaginable.
- Increased Air Efficiency by roughly 20%. Previous model 2.0 Luxe guns were getting roughly 1200-1300 shots off a cold 68/4500 air fill. That means the Luxe Ice paintball gun should be approaching 1500 shots per fill off of the same air tank.
- A new internal design allows for smoother than imaginable operation of the gun. This new technology will reduce wear and tear on the gun as well as keep your o-rings and seals in tip top shape.
- An all new regulator design makes maintenance a breeze. Now all you need is one single allen key to accomplish all of the maintenance for the entire reg.
- The Luxe Ice has an all new profile and has shed some ounces. This lighter weight model feels great in your hands while still keeping with its previous modles amazing erganomics.
- An all new low profile ASA has been re-desgined to be problem free and extremely easy to maintain.
- The electronics also got an overhaul on the new luxe. Updated connectors are all updated making it very easy to connect or disconnect any of the plugs on the board. The new connectors make it nearly impossible to mess up a connection.
- Out with the old and in with the new! New milling of the entire body and frame made an already sleek gun even nicer. Amazing contours and design streamlined the look of the gun and give it an amazing look to match its performance.
We offer a range of shipping options including a FREE service and Guaranteed Next Day delivery. Saturday delivery is available by arrangement.
FREE standard mainland UK delivery on non-pyro orders over £50
£3.95 for non-pyro orders under £50
Orders are sent with a courier who will deliver between 9am and 6pm. When selecting standard delivery please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. Unfortunately we are unable to offer free delivery on orders going to the Highlands and Islands or Northern Ireland because of the high delivery costs we are charged.
Please note that paintballs are fragile and occasionally damage can occur in transit. We advise that you check all packages on receipt and notify the delivery driver of any damage. Failure to inspect on arrival and note damage on the delivery documents will prevent us from being able to do anything to assist.
If you would like your order faster but don’t want to pay for next day delivery then we also offer priority shipping (2-3 working days) at £3.95.
FREE specialist delivery for pyrotechnics and gas orders over £100
£6.95 for pyrotechnics and gas orders under £100
Due to shipping regulations we are unable able to ship air / CO2 canisters (even empty) or pyrotechnics by Royal Mail. Please therefore note that if your order contains these items the standard and priority delivery options won’t be available to you at checkout. When selecting this delivery method please allow 2-3 working days for delivery. CO2 and air bottles are shipped empty as these cannot be sent by courier pre-filled. If you order disposable pre-filled airsource bottles these will be sent filled but can only be sent on a road service so may take an extra day to reach you. Unfortunately we are unable to offer free delivery on pyrotechnic orders under £100 due to the specialist delivery requirements.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
£7.95 for guaranteed next working day delivery for orders placed before 4pm
£10.95 for guaranteed next morning delivery for orders placed before 4pm
£19.95 for guaranteed Saturday delivery for orders placed before 4pm Friday
Please note next working day delivery does not include Saturdays. For Saturday delivery choose guaranteed Saturday delivery (£19.95) at checkout. This option will only be available to you after 4pm Thursday. All next working day orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday. Next day delivery to the Highlands and Islands will take 2-3 days.
Please call us on 01325 24 24 19 if you require special arrangements e.g. next day delivery before 10am (we can sometimes arrange it).
Next working day delivery timescales (same timescales apply to next morning delivery):
|Order placed before 4pm||Delivery on||Order placed after 4pm||Delivery on|
Although we are working to strict safety guidelines and on reduced staffing, we are still taking and shipping orders. All orders are shipped by courier and our processing and shipping times are currently on time. Please bear with us if you are sending an email as we cannot guarantee our normal 2-3hr response time at the moment although we are operating an Online Chat system during working hours.
We will always try to send your order within 24 hours but this isn’t always possible and we ask you to please allow 5 working days from placing your order before getting in touch if you have selected a free service. International orders are generally delivered in 7 to 10 working days although this cannot be guaranteed. If stock is not available we will contact you to let you know a delivery date.
We will do everything we can to ensure your order is shipped on time and on the best possible service. From time to time we are let down by couriers, bad weather and unforeseeable delays. Your order will still have been sent on the fastest service possible and at the relevant cost and so we are unable to refund delivery charges on these occasions.
If you're ordering goods for Christmas, you have an extended length of time to return any goods that don't fit.
Anything purchased as a Christmas present in December will have an extended returns period of 28 days after 25th December, so you'd have until 23rd January to return any goods for refund or exchange.
The only condition is that goods must be unused / unworn and returned in original packaging.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.